PLEASE NOTE: The cells on the F Series KD140GX-LFBS are much bluer and appear brighter than those on the P-Series KD140GX-LPU. The F series modules also have a new stabilizer bar across the back of the module, making them slightly heavier than the P series models. However, electrically they are identical!
Kyocera’s advanced cell processing technology and automated production facilities have produced a multi-crystal solar cell with an efficiency of over 16%. All Kyocera solar panels are constructed using a tempered glass front, EVA pottant and a PVF backing to provide maximum protection from the most severe environmental conditions. The entire laminate is framed in a heavy duty anodized aluminum frame to provide structural strength and ease of installation. Because Kyocera solar modules are so efficient less space is required than other solar panels of equal output. This translates to both more wattage per square foot and lower mounting structure cost.
- All solar cells are fabricated with a new proprietary etching and coating process which translates into a “smoother” appearance while maintaining the same gridline and bus-bar design.
- All modules have added crossbars on the back side of the module for greater support and stability in harsh conditions, including high wind and snow load regions.
- New frame technology allows for end mounting under 2400 Pa (50 psf) and traditional mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf)
- Strong, sturdy aluminum box frame
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized finish
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections
- 20 Year warranty (see Product Documentation section above for details)