200W (2x100Watt) Flexible Solar Panel charge kit, including 2pcs 100w solar panel, 20a mppt solar controller, 2pcs 5m cables and connectors
100W 12V Mono Semi-flexible solar panel with aluminium back sheet
1. Made with an aluminium back sheet, It is more resistant to high temperatures than PET back sheet. This material also combines better with ETFE film than PET back sheet, which other panels frequently contain. This mix of technology and craftsmanship makes this one of best quality solar panels available today.
2. The first layer of the solar panel is made of ETFE. Imported from Japan, this material has a very high sunlight absorption to reflection ratio. Other branded flexible solar panels often use PET, a cheaper alternative, which reflects significantly more sunlight than ETFE and thus reduces the solar panel’s energy output. ETFE is a much more expensive and higher quality material than the PET. Almost all flexible solar panels on the market today now utilize cheap PET.
LENSUN solar panels are one of the best quality high-efficiency flexible solar panels for use with RVs, marine yachts, mobile homes.
Say goodbye to PET flexible solar panels.
|Performance of ETFE vs. PET|
|Material||ETFE (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene)||PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)|
|Combination||Ultra lightweight and durable. The combination between ETFE and back sheet is much stronger than PET.||Combination of PET and back sheet cracks easily, is not durable, and also not waterproof.|
|Thickness(mm)||Includes a 0.025mm thin, UV resistant, layer of protection. Total thickness less than 0.1mm.||0.15mm thick. Solar cells break easily due to low hardness.|
|Light transmission||95% transparency offers excellent efficiency in terms of light to electricity conversion.||90% to 93% transparent results in lower efficiency in terms of light to electricity conversion.|
|Surface adhesion||ETFE has non-adhesive surface properties. Highly stain-resistant and easily gets cleaned by the rain.||Adhesive surface often gets covered with dust or other debris, significantly affecting the output of solar panel.|
|Lifetime||Lifetime of 10 years. Resists aging, deteriorates slowly.||Lifetime of at most 5 years. Easily forms air pockets and peels off.|
|Corrodibility||Highly resistant to seawater corrosion.||Not acid and alkali resistant, making it totally unsuitable for use in marine environment.|
|Flammability||Highly flame retardant. Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -65°C to +150°C. Can be installed safely in hot climates.||Not suitable for use in high temperature regions due to short-term heat resistance.|
|Application effects||Absorbs sunlight. Does not reflect it.||Reflects a large amount of sunlight, producing glare and creating traffic risks to cars and airplanes.|
3. Please do NOT bend the semi-flexible solar modules more than 10 degrees and easily mounted on an RV, boat, cabin, tent, or any other irregular surface.
4. At only 2.5mm thick, the solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight, durable, and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment. Can be installed conveniently and mounted safely on mobile surfaces such as motor homes.
5. Perfect for curved roofs and surfaces where bonding is possible. Panels can also be secured by bolts or screws for further stability. Most customers install them on caravans, campers, yachts, boats, cars, and other vehicles.
6. Comes with professional color packing.
7. Solar panel size and the junction box location can be customized by customer request.
Peak power: 100W
Solar cell efficiency: 17-18%
Maximum power voltage: 18V
Maximum power current: 5.56A
Open circuit voltage: 21.24V
Short circuit current: 6.11A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass – AM1.5, Irradiance – 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature – 25°C
Laminated for weather resistance
Laminated with aluminium+ ETFE + Silicon cell + EVA + Tedlar
Solar cells: Monocrystalline
Dimensions: 1245 x 550 x 2.5mm/49 X 21.7 X 0.1 inches
Net Weight: 2.71kg/6 lbs
Back sheet: Aluminium
J-Box: IP 65 rated
20A MPPT Solar Panel Charge Controller/Regulator 12/24V Auto
MPPT circuit solar controllers are considerably more elaborate than PWM. The MPPT technology to track the maximum power voltage point of solar panels as it varies depending on sunlight exposure and temperature.
The controller can work with sealed, gel and flooded batteries and can automatically detect 12V/24V battery systems.
* Model No: Tracer-2210A
* Nominal System Voltage: 12VDC | 24VDC Auto work
* Rated Battery Current: 20A
* Maximum Battery Voltage: 32V
* Max. Solar Input Voltage: 100VDC
* Max. PV input power: 12V/ 260W 24V /520W
* Self-consumption: <=20mA(12V); <=16mA/24V
* Charge Circuit Voltage Drop: <=0.26V
* Discharge Circuit Voltage Drop: <=0.15V
* Communication: RS485/RJ45 interface
* Working temperature: -35 to +55 C
* Storage temperature: -35 to +80 C
* Humidity: 10%-90% NC
* Enclosure: IP30
* Dimension: 170 x 140 x 40 / mm /7 X 5.6 X 1.6 inches
* Mounting holes: 180 x 160 / mm /7.1 X 6.3 inches
* Mounting hole size: Φ5
* Terminal: 16mm²
* Weight: 0.6 kg/1.32 lbs
TWO 5m meters MC4 cable with connectors
One cable with female connector,another cable with male connector
100% Brand New, TUV, water-proof, green energy!
Use them to extend module output cables or cut anywhere along the wire to obtain the needed length of male and female cable to run from string of modules to a combiner box or to a longer cable.
TUV certified, brand new, water /weather proof rubber seal that can ensure excellent electrical contact for life time service.
Nominal Voltage: 1000 V DC
Temperature rating: 40C up to + 125C
Ambient temperature: 25 years
Electron-beam cross-linked compounds
UV and ozone resistant
High temperature resistant, the materials do not melt or flow
2 x 100w 12v Semi-flexible solar panel
1 x 20A LCD MPPT solar charge regulator
2 x MC4 Y Connectors
2 x 5m cable with connectors